3rd ADA – EU SUMMER CAMP 2018
ADA University has been organizing a Summer Camp with the participation of schoolchildren from Baku and regions of Azerbaijan for the last two years. Summer Camp is a one-month program, which gives school students of 9-15 ages a chance to spend their summer time in an interesting and fruitful way by experiencing a variety of activities offered to them. The whole program is designed in a form where participants get a unique chance to develop their general worldview, capacities, skills and logical thinking. Through the activities of the Camp, participants will make new friends, learn to overcome the challenges and discover new abilities.
- to help participants get knowledge about the environment;
- to help participants learn a set of values on environmental protection;
- to provide participants with an opportunity to be actively involved in the environmental decision-making;
- to develop an interest towards art, nature and care for the environment;
- to develop the intellectual and creative capacities of youth through extensive and diverse program;
- to create and develop an educational platform for children;
- to promote social responsibility and sense of commitment which are among the pillars of ADA University’s vision;
- to promote investment in educational opportunities of Azerbaijan as a guarantee of a successful future of the country.
“Azerbaijan 100 – When East meets West” 09-13 July 2018
“ICT Genius” 16-20 July 2018
“Best Junior Banker and
All about Employability" 23-27 July 2018
“Environment around Us” 30 July-3 August 2018
- The sessions will be held both in Azerbaijani and English;
- Each day will consist of relevant lectures, interactive games, workshops, field trips, excursions, presentations, exhibitions, community projects, and sports activities;
- The program provides the teaching materials, transportation, tours and outings, promo materials, tea breaks and lunch.
The participants will receive Summer Camp Certificates at the end of a week.
Please submit the following documents by the deadline:
- Completed Online Application Form
- A copy of the payment receipt. You can pay through bank or online payment form.
- Signed contracts and act of acceptances
- Copy of national ID of the person who signs the contract and act of acceptance (this documents should be signed by the same person). If the participant is under 18, his/her parents (father, mother, the person who officially adopt the child or person who have allowance approved by “Notarius” from both parents side to represent the child) can sign the contract and act of acceptance.
- National ID of the participant
Selection will be on first come first served bases.
|Deadline for registration
||30 June 2018|
TUITION FEE AND PAYMENT:
Weekly program cost is 350 AZN
If the applicant is registered for more than one week or more than one applicant is applying from the same family - 300 AZN for each applicant.
The tuition fee is nonrefundable.