Administrative Specialist, Facilities Management
Administrative Specialist provides all necessary administrative and overall support to FM team of ADA University. In this role, the Specialist would be performing a variety of tasks including the implementation of all approved initiatives and programs within the Facilities Management Department to achieve the goals. This critical role requires outstanding communication skills and the ability to organize and prioritize a fast-paced work environment.
- Assigns duties, inspects work, and investigates complaints regarding FM all service and equipment and takes corrective action;
- Ensures that communal areas and the meeting room suites are fully functional, deals with all issues to ensure they remain fit for purpose and in a fully prepared state;
- Manages and undertakes administrative duties/requirements from other teams, ensures they are done to agreed standards and timescales;
- Ensures the coordination of maintenance and repairs activities, preparation of monthly/ annually report on Facilities activities;
- Coordinates the working schedule for technical staff;
- Develops, updates HSE procedures, policies, HSE documentation to meet company`s requirements, project technical scope of work and certification standard requirements;
- Carries out HSE training courses to employees as needed.
- University degree required;
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated administrative experience; experience with facilities preferred;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English. Good command of Russian;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Knowledge of software application related to Facilities is helpful;
- Must have excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to work multi-tasking and work well in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is January 10th, 2018
. ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az