ADA University Announces
courses in the heart of Baku’s Old Town
- Are you an expat residing in Baku?
- Do you want to make a better sense of your stay in Azerbaijan?
- Would you like to speak and understand Azerbaijani language?
- Are you interested in exploring local culture by joining guided tours?
If your answer is “yes”, then “Azerbaijani Culture” and “Azerbaijani Language” courses* have a lot to offer you!
Interactive eight-week courses offered by ADA University are held in “Edibin Evi”, a cultural space located in Icheri Sheher, Baku’s Old Town. The courses include visits to theatres, museums, galleries, and places of worship, music and movie nights, and discussions around traditional tea table for an enhanced experience.
“Azerbaijani Culture” 400 M
“Azerbaijani Language” 400 M
A special tuition offer for both courses 650 M
* “Azerbaijani Language” course is offered for Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate levels.
** The fee includes all expenses such as visits to theaters, museums, galleries, etc.
Duration of the courses:
Fall semester: October 23 - December 16, 2017
Spring semester: January 22 - March 15, 2018
Deadline for registration:
Fall semester: October 16, 2017
Spring semester: January 15, 2018