ADA University Announces
courses in the heart of Baku’s Old Town
- Are you an expat residing in Baku?
- Do you want to make a better sense of your stay in Azerbaijan?
- Would you like to speak and understand Azerbaijani language?
- Are you interested in exploring local culture by joining guided tours?
If your answer is “yes”, then “Azerbaijani Culture” and “Azerbaijani Language” courses* have a lot to offer you!
Interactive 8-week courses offered by ADA University are held in “Ədibin Evi”, a cultural space located in Icheri Sheher, Old Town. Offered in small classes (10-12 participants) the courses are expected to commence in May, 2017. The classes will include visits to theaters and museums, music and poetry nights, discussions around traditional Azerbaijani tea table for enhanced experience and feature prominent speakers from the field of culture and arts.
“Azerbaijani Culture” 350 M
“Azerbaijani Language” 250 M
A special tuition offer for both courses 500 M
* “Azerbaijani Language” course is offered for Elementary and Pre-Intermediate levels.
** The fee includes all expenses such as visits to theaters, museums, galleries, etc.
Deadline for application: April 30, 2017