All candidates interested in the Executive MBA program at ADA University are required to submit a full application package consisting of the online application, supporting documents, reference letters, and official test scores. Only after the initial review of the applications, the short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
List of required documents:
Statement of Purpose
- Resume, maximum 2 pages
- Bachelor diploma (translated into English, notary certified)
- Academic transcripts for Bachelor degree (translated into English, notary certified)
- National ID card (for Azerbaijani citizens) or passport (for International candidates)
- Recent Photo
- Two Reference letters (Hard copy required, signed and sealed in a company letterhead. One reference Letter from current employer is required)
Official Test Scores
- Internet Based TOEFL (minimum 88 in IBT) or Academic IELTS (minimum 6.5)*
- GMAT or GRE equivalent (if a candidate does not have a GMAT/GRE score above 600, he/she will be required to take online Academic Leveling Course prior to start of the program)
Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview as the last step of the application process.
In the cases outlined below the candidates may request a waiver from language exam:
1. Those who have studied in English outside Azerbaijan for minimum one year;
2. Those who have substantial work experience in an English-speaking environment;
Please contact admissions office by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
with such request.
* The Institutional TOEFL Code Number for ADA University is 2093.
*Materials submitted for application to the ADA University become the property of the university and will not be returned. Please retain a copy of the application and supporting documents for your own record.