ADA is currently accepting applications for the internship position in department of the Human Resources:
The Human Resources Intern will observe and learn the basic HR functions by receiving practical training from the HR Specialist and will have the opportunity to gain knowledge about the role of the HR professional at ADA. The individual will also provide support for various HR functions, including but not limited to the following:
INTERNSHIP DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Being responsible for documentation such as assisting with maintaining manual personnel filing system and keeping employee records, orders, letters in order;
- Performing other record keeping and clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, data inputting, transmitting, telephoning, taking messages, responding to written and verbal inquires, etc.) for the purpose of supporting the needs of the department;
- Entering data into spreadsheets or databases;
- Performing other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- An accredited Bachelor’s degree;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office programs, including Word, Excel;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data required;
- Proficiency in Azeri, English language is an advantage;
- Email and phone etiquette.
The minimum duration of an internship is three months, with a possibility of extension for up to a maximum of six months. The Program operates on a full-time basis. Intern is expected to work during the normal office hours (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) from Monday through Friday, five days a week. Intern is granted days off on official holidays, sick and other contingency leaves, with the permission of a supervisor.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position, when available and, (2) a current resume. Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is August 12th, 2017
. ADA offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA, please visit www.ada.edu.az