RECEPTIONIST, WELCOME CENTER
The Receptionist will be responsible for operating ADA University main gate and direct callers to appropriate personnel and complete a variety of administrative duties.
- Operates the main gate in an efficient and timely manner;
- Be courteous and helpful in all interactions, including telephone conversations. Takes complete messages in a professional manner;
- Greets and directs visitors in a positive and professional manner and directs them to the proper department or person;
- Liaises with other building receptionists and FM personnel to coordinate arrivals of VIP’s and other important guests;
- Maintains appointment diary either manually or electronically;
- Registers outgoing and incoming correspondence;
- Liaises with transport and parking supervisor to ensure visitor parking and in-house driver bookings are effectively coordinated;
- Contacts taxi company for visitors when overdue;
- Assists people who appear to be unfamiliar with the building;
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- A University degree;
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian both writing and speaking;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer relations skills;
- Must be computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office – Word and Excel;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task required;
- Ability to develop and maintain and engage in positive relationships with people from various backgrounds;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work under pressure;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to email@example.com
specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is October 13th, 2017
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az