SENIOR LECTURER, GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
The General Education Program at ADA University invites candidates of professional and scholarly accomplishment to apply for the senior lecturer position in Anthropology, Philosophy, Public Speaking, Social Psychology, Literature of Azerbaijan, and Environmental Science for its bachelor program. We are seeking dynamic, energetic, and entrepreneurial scholars who have a desire to work collaboratively in an international environment. Salary is contingent upon qualifications and the hired faculty member is expected to teach undergraduate students.
• Commitment to teaching and mentoring undergraduate students;
• Designing courses, developing syllabi and instructional materials to ensure compliance with General Education curriculum requirements and guidelines;
• Providing quality instruction including stimulating analytical and critical thinking;
• Providing meaningful and timely feedback on student assignments;
• The teaching workload is 8 courses per academic year (10 months);
• Providing exemplary service to the university and community.
• PhD or MA degree in the related field from an accredited institution;
• Experience designing and teaching the relevant course in the degree program;
• Proficiency in spoken and written English
• At least 2 years of teaching experience at an accredited institution;
• Strong commitment to serving university and society;
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position and availability, (2) a current resume, and, (3) the names, email and mailing addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application deadline has been extended until April 10, 2017
. Appointments begin August 15, 2017
. ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az