INSTRUCTOR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING AND PERSUASION
The General Education Program at ADA University invites candidates of professional and scholarly accomplishment to apply for the instructor position in Public Speaking and Persuasion for its bachelor program. We are seeking dynamic, energetic, and entrepreneurial scholars who have a desire to work collaboratively in an international environment. Salary is contingent upon qualifications and the hired faculty member is expected to teach undergraduate students.
- Commitment to teaching and mentoring undergraduate students;
- Designing courses, developing syllabi and instructional materials to ensure compliance with General Education curriculum requirements and guidelines;
- Providing quality instruction including stimulating analytical and critical thinking;
- Providing meaningful and timely feedback on student assignments;
- The teaching workload is 8 courses per academic year (10 months);
- Providing exemplary service to the university and community.
- MA degree in Communication or other related fields with a specific emphasis on Public Speaking and Persuasion from an accredited institution;
- Experience designing and teaching Public Speaking and Persuasion course in the degree program;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- At least 2 years of teaching experience at an accredited institution;
- Strong commitment to serving university and society;
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position and availability, (2) a current resume, and, (3) the names, email and mailing addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to email@example.com
specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is October 31, 2017
. Appointments begin January 6, 2018. ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az