SPECIALIST, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
Specialist, Accounts Payable is responsible for processing invoices, employee reimbursements, vendor communication, and the proper review and coding of invoices and expense reports.
- Assists the unit head in preparation of financial reports to government entities, tax departments;
- Posts invoices received from suppliers to SAP;
- Prepares and reviews payment orders, invoices, advance reports and other financial documentation;
- Ensures data integrity (e.g. regular back-up of database);
- Performs accounting activities which include maintaining and control general ledger accounts;
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of accounting documents, payments and cash reports;
- Prepares reports and updates staff members on tuition fees and other payments as required;
- Cash withdrawal from bank, preparation of cash and advance reports;
- Maintains filing of financial documentation;
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field of study;
- Minimum two years’ experience in Accounts Payable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of financial enterprise systems, and other business-related software (1C, SAP);
- Excellent organizational, quantitative and problem-solving skills;
- Experience using word processing, spreadsheets and database applications;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is December 10th, 2017
. ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az