SPECIALIST, DATA AND REPORTING
The Data and Reporting Specialist provides business process analysis and support to a wide variety of business systems and databases. The specialist also develops complex data solutions and reports and recommends innovative business solutions to optimize staff time and improve information output for important business decisions.
- Ensures correctness and validity of data (cleaning, filtering);
- Designs (very important) and presents the reports to relevant end-users (regularly);
- Assists the line manager to analyze results and/or interpret data (trends, patterns, formulas, charts);
- Assists the line manager to write analytical statements;
- Performs other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math, Computer Engineering;
- Basic understanding of statistics and datasets;
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good command of English and Azerbaijani;
- Developed degree of confidentiality, tact, judgment, patience and initiative;
- Ability to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS (ADVANTAGE)
- Skills in writing and reading SQL script is a privilege;
- Packages for analyzing large datasets (MS Excel®, SPSS®, Tableau®, SAS® etc.);
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is February 15th, 2018
. ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az