SPECIALIST, HOUSING AND TRAVEL
PROCUREMENT AND ASSETS MANAGEMENT
Under general supervision of the Director of Procurement and Assets Management, the Specialist, Housing and Travel will conduct daily operations and provide quality control of all aspects associated with the coordination of hotel accommodations, housing agreements, flight arrangements and ground transportation. Position will work closely with providers and recruiters to arrange travel and housing needs.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing apartments in accordance with allocated budget;
- Preparing monthly rent payments and collect deposits;
- Preparing contracts and handover acts;
- Creating link between landlord and tenant;
- Solving daily-appeared problems, etc.;
- Conducting annual inspection in the apartments.
- Advising customers on ticket and hotel arrangements;
- Arranging airport and hotel pick-ups for guests;
- Keeping customers and drivers up to date with any changes;
- Dealing with cancellations or refunds;
- Creating SAP PRs/POs for monthly rent payments, tickets and hotels.
- Coordinating mailing issues (local or international);
- Ordering other relevant items for office and other departments and preparing their payments on SAP accordingly;
- Coordinating printing and marketing materials. Dealing with their payments through the SAP;
- Arranging catering orders, dealing with their payments on SAP;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree is required;
- More than 2 years’ of relevant work experience;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies;
- Superior organizational skills and ability to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner;
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize competing responsibilities;
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel and experience using SAP or similar software and business processes required;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Azerbaijani languages:
- Professional demeanor, tact, and ability to developing effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is March 27th, 2017
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az