SPECIALIST, HUMAN RESOURCES
The Specialist, Human Resources (HR) performs HR functions and ensures that HR tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Work as part of a team in a centralized Human Resources department.
- Addresses benefit plan questions and assists with benefits enrollment processes; Communicates with service providers concerning routine administration of programs; Maintains monthly critical, medical and workers’ compensation reports;
- Key point of contact for employee benefits questions; provides necessary information and answers questions in a timely manner;
- Provides administrative support during the business trips arrangement such as preparing orders, updating the business trip tracking system and etc.;
- Administers Leave process and coordinates the relevant documentation;
- Works with state electronic system for the calculation and processing of SSPF allowances (sick leave, maternity, child care etc.);
- Assists payroll team by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules);
- Maintains and updates human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories and etc.;
- Assists with the formulation of HR policies and procedures;
- Participates in significant Human Resources initiatives. Maintains collaborative team relationships with peers and colleagues;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field preferred;
- Successful work experience as a Human Resources Specialist, officer, administrator or other HR position;
- Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English. Good command of Russian;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of HRIS is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making;
- High degree of professionalism and solid ability in delivering high-quality customer service and establishing/maintaining effective and collaborative working relationships;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion;
- Strength of character, ethics, and commitment, and reliability.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is October 15th, 2017
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az