SPECIALIST, PAYROLL ACCOUNTING
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
This position will actively communicate with the University Accounting and HR departments and be responsible for the accurate posting, maintenance, and reconciliation of all payroll related activities.
• University degree in Finance, Taxation, Accounting or HR;
• 3-4 years of experience in payroll accounting and payroll calculations;
• Solid knowledge of local payroll, Taxes and Labor Code regulations;
• Computer skills proficiency required; Knowledge of SAP is advantage;
• Excellent writing skills, strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English. Good command of Russian;
• High degree of professionalism and solid ability in delivering high-quality customer service and establishing/maintaining effective and collaborative working relationships;
• Strong organization and planning skills with the ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a fast-paced culture.
• Process full-cycle payroll according to the Government legislation;
• Calculate and process paid and unpaid annual, sick and other leaves;
• Work with state electronic system for the calculation and processing of SSPF allowances (sick leave, maternity, child care etc.);
• Open bank cards for employees and communicate with the bank regarding card problems;
• Responsible for calculation and processing of termination payments;
• Respond to issues and questions regarding payroll from employees;
• Responsible for calculation of provisions for bonuses and unused vacations;
• Assist Chief Accountant in preparation of income tax and SSPF reports;
• Daily work in the SAP system: the input of updates and changes;
• Audit payroll records and perform adjustments and corrections where needed.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to email@example.com
specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is April 21st, 2016
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az