The application process for MAEM is a three-step process.
Step 1: Submit all required documents
Step 2: Submit all the test scores
Step 3: Attend the Admission Interview (only for shortlisted candidates)
List of required documents:
- ADA University Online Application Form
- Supporting Documents (can be uploaded to Online application)
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume, maximum 2 pages
- Bachelor diploma (translated into English, notary certified)
- Academic transcripts for Bachelor degree (translated into English, notary certified)
- National ID card (for Azerbaijanis) or passport
(for International Students)
- Recent photo
- Official Test Scores
- Internet-based TOEFL (minimum 83 in IBT) or General/Academic IELTS (minimum 6.5)*
- State Examination Center (SEC) Master Exams (only first round, only for Azerbaijanis, minimum required score is 45)
*Candidates whose IELTS score is below 6.5 ( IBT 83) but above 5.0 (IBT 47) will be required to complete pre-sessional English Program offered in summer. This program has an additional cost.
Candidates who have studied in English outside Azerbaijan for minimum one year or have extensive work experience in an English-speaking environment can request a waiver from language exam. Please contact admissions office with such request.
The Institutional TOEFL Code for ADA University is 2093.
Note: Bachelor degree in related field is not required. Graduates of all specialisations may apply to this program.
Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview as the last step of the application process.
to view the important dates and deadlines