Adjunct Faculty in MarketingADA School of Business
Required Positions and Qualifications
The ADA University School of Business invites applications for the appointment at the level of Adjunct Faculty beginning January 15, 2014
and June 15, 2014
to teach an undergraduate course in the Principles of Marketing
in its Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program.
Primary responsibility is to provide excellence in teaching. Preference is given to candidates with PhD degrees, but candidates with an internationally competitive Masters degree and extensive teaching/research, or relevant professional experience are also seriously considered. Fluency in English is essential.Job Description
- Developing a coherent syllabus integrating both theoretical and applied knowledge;
- Coordinating course syllabi so that classes are complementary and mutually reinforcing; coordinating assignments and projects so that students have an even distribution of homework;
- Providing a quality instruction in accordance with the syllabus and course component outlines;
- Establishing and keeping regular office hours
- Assigning final grades in a timely manner;
- Assessing students’ needs;
- Providing feedback on the fit of the course taught to the current curriculum and potential improvements;
- Current C.V. and Cover Letter
- One-page teaching philosophy
The closing date for applications is December 15, 2013
. Please submit your applications to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the further interview.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of very high standard.