Application Requirements for International Students
ADA University students come together from different countries around the world to exchange ideas, interact and learn in and outside of the classroom. It is because of this focus, that we seek well-rounded individuals who can contribute to our community.
For admission to Undergraduate Programs, international applicants are required to submit the following documents online before the deadline.
The application process for undergraduate programs is a two-step process:
Step 1: Submit all required documents
Step 2: Attend the Admission Interview (only for shortlisted candidates)
List of required documents:
- ADA University Online Application Form
- CV (Resume) with photo
- Copy of a certificate or diploma from previously attended schools (translated into English and notary-certified)
- Official academic transcripts from all previously attended schools (translated into English and notary-certified)
- Copy of valid national Identification Card or Passport
- TOEFL or IELTS scores. Minimum 75 IBT or 6.0 IELTS score is required for the program. If a student is admitted with a lower TOEFL or IELTS score he/she is placed in an English Preparatory Program.
Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview as the last step of the application process.
ADA University Admission Committee will review the complete application packages only. Please retain copies of your documents for future use, as ADA University does not return any of the submitted documents.
Click here to view the important dates and deadlines.