Academic Forms

The following forms are available from the Registrar's Office. A form must be printed, filled out and signed to become official.

Forms may be scanned and emailed to Aishen Velieva in the Registrar’s Office at

Transcript Request Form
Credit Transfer Exemption Form
Grade Appeal Form
Grade Change Form
Leave Form
Major Change Form
Registration Form
Thesis Topic Approval Form
Withdrawal Form