Under the direct supervision of the Associate Vice Rector of Executive Education, Program Coordinator manages and supports the administrative operations of Executive Education programs and projects.
- Jointly with administrators organizes and coordinates all training programs;
- Supports in promoting Executive Education programs in business and government;
- Supports in assessment of the specific training needs of clients and post-training evaluation by program participants;
- Ensures technical resources, program package and supplies are available to course participants in timely manner;
- Supports in developing all promo-materials in compliance with ADA University branding standards;
- Organizes, coordinates and provides all needed logistical support to Executive Education staff before and during meetings and public events (externally and internally);
- Working closely with Procurement officers on provision of relevant goods and services for the department;
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining appropriate administrative files (incoming and outgoing correspondence);
- Receives and reviews online applications forms in Executive Education online system;
- Creates and updates regularly Executive Education database on required standards;
- Develops, updates and maintains database of training participants and alumni accurately;
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in education, business administration, or related degree required;
- Minimum of two years’ business experience, preferably in executive education or in program, event, or project management;
- Experience of managing both administration and logistics preferably in an Executive Education, events management role or similar;
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and relationship building skills;
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask in a pressured work environment with changing priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Fluency in English and Azeri. Good command of Russian language;
- Able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing and build excellent working relationships people of all levels;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook);
- Must have knowledge of organizational policies and practices in order to interpret and determine appropriate course of action effectively and appropriately.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is February 22, 2020.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az/jobs