Undergraduate Admissions Counselor promotes ADA University School of IT and Engineering (SITE) Undergraduate programs by delivering high-quality recruitment activities in collaboration with SITE Dean and faculty to attract potential students through the provision of information, advice and guidance at schools and other educational entities.
- Represent ADA University at external (fairs, exhibition) and internal (information sessions, events, seminars, workshops) recruitment events;
- Co-ordinate and deliver visits to ADA University of prospective students and their parents, including organization of on-campus tours, events and individual consultations;
- Coordinate recruitment activities with a designated (by dean) academic faculty and constituent set of departments;
- Provide accurate information, advice and guidance to prospective undergraduate candidates about ADA University in general and SITE UG programs;
- Design and conduct high-quality presentations about ADA University and SITE programs on and off campus in online and face-to-face formats;
- Contribute to the production of (printed and online) marketing and recruitment materials (press release, brochures, flyers, ads, posts) to maintain accurate information dissemination;
- Assist in annual website information updating;
- Plan, deliver and evaluate workshops, master classes, open lectures and workshops that showcase ADA University and designated faculty for the relevant audience;
- Liaise and network with ADA University faculty and other relevant administrative units to develop effective relationships that can help to meet annual recruitment targets;
- Develop positive working relationships with schools and educational entities that lead to recruitment of students to ADA University SITE programs;
- Assist in preparation of Annual recruitment plan for SITE UG programs;
- Prepare monthly recruitment activities plan;
- Organize, coordinate and monitor 1DAY@ADA project for the potential candidates;
- Guide and support prospective students’ inquiries regarding application form till successful submission;
- Work closely with ADA University Marketing team to ensure smooth implementation of marketing related recruitment activities;
- Coordinate and support organization and delivery of large scale on and off campus recruitment events and activities such as Grand Open Days, Information sessions, etc.;
- Prepare letters for schools, state agencies and educational entities;
- Keep track/records of prospective students attended recruitment activities and interested in SITE UG programs as well as maintaining applicants ‘database;
- Support Office of Admissions and Student Records during Undergraduate Student registration process;
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required;
- Answer phone calls;
- Respond to e-mail inquiries in general Office inboxes, if required;
- Support ADA University Recruitment Manager and Director of Admissions and Student Records with administrative tasks;
- Any other duties appropriate to the role as required by the line Manager or Director of Admissions and Student Records.
- Master’s degree;
- Relevant work experience is a plus;
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and analytical skills required;
- Must be capable to maintain a high level of performance in a fast-paced environment;
- Acute attention to detail as well as a high level of motivation, willing to take ownership of certain assigned tasks and complete them under tight deadlines;
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, is essential;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Azerbaijani, including presentation and persuasion skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills in Russian is preferred;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build partnerships and work with all levels of employees and management;
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and recruitment;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality always.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to email@example.com specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The deadline for application is August 30, 2021.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az