Under the direct supervision of the Associate Vice Rector of Executive Education, the Program Administrator, Leadership Development is responsible for managing large scale leadership development initiatives aimed at accelerating the development of leaders within Executive Education. Program Administrator manages the design, implementation and evaluation of leadership development programs and works in an ambiguous environment with minimal guidance or supervision while being skilled at anticipating needs, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities and organizing program logistics.
- Participates in designing, developing and evaluating leadership programs using department specific standards for design and evaluation;
- Supports in establishing new contacts with clients from corporate sector on a regular basis and working closely with them;
- Responsible for managing and executing day to day operations for leadership development programs and projects;
- Ensures proper planning and execution of program logistics (e.g., order materials, schedule rooms, provide catering, etc.);
- Oversees quality control throughout the entire program;
- Communicates with clients on regular basis and responding to their requests for new programs;
- Coordinates complex schedules with limited availability among internal and external stakeholders to successfully complete programs and ensure maximum participation. Responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements;
- Responsible for assessing leadership development needs through surveys, focus groups, and interviews with the clients;
- Consults with the HR Business Partners on leadership development needs within their client groups and looks for further ways to partner cross institutionally and cross functionally;
- Develops proposals and program budget and manages budgets for specific programs and projects, taking action to implement cost savings and productivity initiatives as needed;
- Conducts mid-year and end of year strategic review and planning sessions to prioritize resources and budget needs;
- Develops marketing materials i.e. brochures, website etc.;
- Works closely with ADA University Foundation and other ADA University staff members on implementation of the program objectives;
- Monitors, evaluates and reports progress on program implementation to the immediate supervisor on a regular basis;
- Develops, updates and maintains the database of training programs;
- Facilitates workshops and seminars for clients and Executive Education Alumni;
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Psychology, Education, Organizational Behavior or related field;
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in program administration, including needs assessment, program design, vendor management, facilitation of high visibility leadership programs;
- Proven ability to organize and coordinate multiple events, projects, and deadlines simultaneously;
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work with various types and level of stakeholders, including senior leaders;
- Strong organizational, people and project management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Fluency in English and Azeri. Good command of Russian language;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), SAP and CRM experience is a plus;
- Must be flexible and able to manage stressful situations with a proven record of effectively dealing with conflicts and ability to prevent or reduce them;
- Ability to work independently to identify, analyze, and solve problems with minimum supervision;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to make recommendations and execute on assignments.
Please follow the link to apply for this position: https://www.ada.edu.az/apply-to-job
The deadline for application is September 15, 2021.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az