The road to long-run economic growth and prosperity lies on prudential investments in human capital. With its best experts and modern facilities, here, at ADA University, we are engaged in the production of high-quality human capital.
|Joined ADA||September, 2013|
- The Impact of Monetary Policy on Financing of Czech Firms, with Dana Hajkova and Ivana Kubicova, Czech Journal of Economics and Finance, 65(6): 455-476, 2015;
- Determinants of the Choice of Exchange Rate Regime in Resource-Rich Countries, CERGE-EI WP, 527, 2014;
- The Impact of Monetary Policy on Financing of Czech Firms, with Hajkova D. and Kubicova I., Czech National Bank Working Paper Series, 5, 2014;
- Notes on Monetary Policy Strategy in Azerbaijan, Geostrategiya, No 5 (11), 2012;
- Monetary Policy in Resource-Rich Developing Economies, CERGE-EI WP, 466, 2012;
- Oil Factor: from the Context of Development and Well-being, İqtisadiyyat, No 17 (459), 2007.