I am very attracted by the way that research and teaching are integrated here. I am certain that my research will have obvious connections with this school and will have a clear contribution to research processes and teaching.
|Joined ADA||September, 2016|
- Partition Clustering-Based Method for Detecting Community Structures in Weighted Social Networks, International Journal of Information Processing, Republic of Korea, 2013, v.4, No2, p.60-72.1. Partition Clustering-Based Method for Detecting Community Structures in Weighted Social Networks, International Journal of Information Processing, Republic of Korea, 2013, v.4, No2, p.60-72;
- Building a Social Network of Research Institutes from Information Available on the Web, International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organizations, UK, 2012, v.11, No1, p.62-76;
- Aggregating Edge Weights in Social Networks on the Web Extracted from Multiple Sources with Different Importance Degrees, Journal of Intelligent Information Management, USA, 2012, v.4, No2, p.154-158;
- Extracting a Heterogeneous Social Network of Academic Researchers on the Web Based on Information Retrieved from Multiple Sources, American Journal on Operations Research, USA, 2011, v.1, No2, p.33-38;
- Investigation of the Role of Similarity Measure and Ranking Algorithm in Mining Social Networks, Journal of Information Science, IF – 1.16, UK, 2011, v.37, No3, p.229-234.
- Social Network Analysis on the Web: State of the Art, Problems and Future Directions, Problems of Information Technology, Azerbaijan Republic, 2010, v.3, No1, p.3-11.