Computer and Information Sciences
Our aim is to prepare our students for industry through the course contents tailored for modern Information, Communication and Management technologies and standards. Research made on Computer Vision and Machine Learning domains shall bring practical applications to automate processes and increase their efficiency.
|Joined ADA||August, 2018|
- K.R. Aida-zade, J.Z. Hasanov. “An analysis of the Azerbaijani handwritten letter recognition using Support Vector Machine”. Transactions of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Series of Physical-Technical and Mathematical Sciences, №6. Baku,2016;
- Mustafayev E.E., Hasanov J.Z. “Mobile platform based software system for Azerbaijani text recognition and speech synthesis”. Abstracts of the International conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Haydar Aliyev, On actual problems of mathematics and informatics. May 29-31, 2013. Baku, Azerbaijan;
- K.R. Aida-zade, J.Z. Hasanov. “Word base line detection in handwritten text recognition system”. International Journal of Intelligent System and Technologies, Volume 4. Number 2. Spring 2009;
- K.R. Aida-zade, J.Z. Hasanov. “Cursive Handwritten Azerbaijani Latin Text Segmentation based on Word Baseline”. International Symposium on Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Applications. 29 June – 1 July, 2009. Trabzon, 2009;
- K.R. Aida-zade, J.Z. Hasanov. “A multi-level offline handwritten recognition system for Azerbaijani latin texts based on lexicon”. ICSCTE-2007: Proceedings of the First International Conference on Soft Computing Technologies in Economy. 2007.