School of IT and Engineering
Societal and technological change brings us to a historical inflection point, where the future cannot be easily forecast from past experiences. This makes creativity and independent critical and rational thinking much needed skills for future engineers. We strive to make SITE the fertile grounds where the next generation of globally engaged innovative engineers design and build, adding value to the regional economy, and improving the well-being of all.
-Yeralan S. (2021)."Operational Amplifiers through Experimentation and Reflection". An Engineer's Journey (in print).
-Yeralan S. (2016). "An Introduction to Industrial Engineering through Computation". isbn: 978-0-9633257-4-7
- Yeralan S., Emery H. (2008) "Programming and Interfacing the ARM7TDMI with the
GNU C Compiler and the Eclipse IDE". Rigel Press, isbn: 0-9633257-3-6.
- Buyukdagli O., Yeralan S. (2020) “How do weights affect faculty performance evaluations?” Sustainable Engineering and Innovation. Vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 89–101, Jul. doi: https://doi.org/10.37868/sei.v2i2.
- Mullaoglu G., Yeralan S. (2020). “An industry 4.0 pilot study in materials handling,” Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences. Vol. 8, no. 1.
-Yeralan S., Oruc S. (2020). “A meta-study on future work in information and communication technologies,” Heritage and Sustainable Development. Vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 114–122, doi: https://doi.org/10.37868/hsd.v2i2.42.
- Mullalioglu G., Yeralan S. (2020). “An industry 4.0 pilot study in materials handling,”. Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences. Vol. 8, no. 1, 2.
- Yeralan S., Oruc S. (2020). “A meta-study on future work in information and communication technologies,”. Heritage and Sustainable Development. Vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 114–122, Oct. 2020, doi: https://doi.org/10.37868/hsd.v2i2.42.
- Aka P. C., Yeralan S. (2019). “Humor as pedagogy: Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina,”. Indonesian Journal of International and Comparative Law. Vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 539–603.
- Durmus D., Yeralan S. and Korugan A.(2016). “Investigating the potential of statetruncation approximations for production lines,”. Stochastic Modeling and Applications. Vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 91–109.
- Kayacilar E. G., Azizoglu M. and Yeralan S. (2016). “A disassembly line balancing
problem with fixed number of workstations,” European Journal of Operational
Research. Vol. 249, no. 2, pp. 592–604.