Mathematics, Computer Science
No doubt, the ADA University is a unique educational institution, not only in Azerbaijan but, as it seems to me, in the post-Soviet space. Its uniqueness is manifested primarily in the relationship between students and professors, in the atmosphere that prevails at the university. We believe that ADA University is a family which prepares young people for society who are ready to make responsible decisions and change the world for the better.
|Joined ADA||September, 2014 - August, 2017; September 2019|
Author of more than 35 publications in Math Journals such as:
- Hajiyev F., Umarov T., Poernomo I. - Formal Ontologies for Data-Centric Business Process Management - Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on APPLICATION of INFORMATION and COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES, AICT, Oct 12-14, 2011, p 1-8.
- Gadzhiev F.A. Равновесие с трансферабельными стоимостями в одной модели с выпуклыми связями. – Экономика и математические методы, 2004, том 40, ном.4, стр 121-133. (Engl.Transl.: Balance with the Transferable Costs in a Model with Convex Communications (Connections). - in Economics and Mathematical Methods, 2004, vol 40, issue 4, p.121-133)
- Gadzhiev F.A. Functions of four variables on the three-dimensional sphere, which are not representable as a superposition of functions of a smaller number variables.(in Russian)- DAN SSSR, 289 (1986) , no 4, p. 785-788; English Transl. in: Soviet Math. Dokl., 34 (1987), no 1 , p. 150-153.
- Gadzhiev F.A.,Mal’cev A.A. On dense subalgebras of Post algebras and Menger algebras of continuous functions. (in English) - Proc Int. Conf, Leningrad 1982, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, v. 1060, p. 258-266, Springer, Berlin-New-York, 1984.
- Gadzhiev F.A The Kolmogorov-Slupecki theorem for a three dimensionl sphere. (in Russian)- Uspekhi Mat. Nauk 39 (1984), no 5(239), 51-54: English Transl. in “Russian Math. Surveys”, 39(984), no 5, p. 57-61.