Mathematics, Computer Science
No doubt, the ADA University is a unique educational institution, not only in Azerbaijan but, as it seems to me, in the post-Soviet space. Its uniqueness is manifested primarily in the relationship between students and professors, in the atmosphere that prevails at the university. We believe that ADA University is a family which prepares young people for society who are ready to make responsible decisions and change the world for the better.
|Joined ADA||September, 2014 - August, 2017; September 2019|
Author of more than 35 publications in Math Journals such as:
- Gadzhiev F.A. The Kolmogorov-Slupecki theorem for a three-dimensional sphere. (in Russian)- Uspekhi Mat. Nauk 39 (1984), no 5(239), 51-54
- Gadzhiev F.A., Mal'cev A.A. On dense subalgebras of Post algebras and Menger algebras of continuous functions. (in English)- Lecture Notes in Mathematics, v. 1060, p. 258-266, Springer, Berlin-New-York, 1984.
- Gadzhiev F.A. On functions of four variables on the three-dimensional sphere that are not representable in the form of a composition of functions of fewer variables. (in Russian)- DAN SSSR, 289 (1986), no 4, p. 785-788; English Transl. in Soviet Math. Dokl., 34 (1987), no 1, p. 150-153.
- Gadzhiev F.A., Rubinov A.M. Models of economic equilibrium in the presence of superlinear connections (in Russian).- DAN SSSR, 1991, v. 321, no. 4, p. 660-63, English Transl. in Soviet Math. Dokl. 1992, 44, no. 3, p. 757-761.
- Gadzhiev F. A. Equilibrium with transferable values in models with convex connections (in Russian).-Dokl. Russian Acad. of Sci. 1997, v. 357, No 2, p.161-164.
- Gadzhiev F.A. Balance with the Transferable Costs in a Model with Convex Connections (in Russian). - Economics and Mathematical Methods, 2004, vol 40, issue 4, p.121-133.