Adjunct Associate Professor
Legal Professions & Studies
At ADA University, I saw many new differences and perspectives, unlike previous universities. One of the distinguishing features of ADA University from other law schools in Azerbaijan is that the general education curriculum of ADA University is based on objective criteria and in accordance with the programs of the most advanced universities in the world.
|Courses||Foundations of Civil Law|
|Joined ADA||January, 2020|
- "Scientific and practical commentary on the Civil Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan" (in Azeri- co-authored with B. Asadov, I. Veliyev). in 5 volumes. Volume 2: Baku. 2019
- The civil-legal questions of transplantation of human organs and tissues”( monograph in Russian). - "LAMBERT- Academic publishing", - Omni Scriptum GmbH & Co. KG. Saarbrucken, 2013. (Project on International cooperation with the Department of Civil Law, Bremen University in regard to alteration of the legislation of Azerbaijan Republic in transition period towards market economy).
- “Legal mechanisms of housing management”- monograph (in Azeri – co-authored wih R. Agayev and S. Aliyev). Baku. “ AZSEA” 2013
- “The problems of civil responsibility and remedies of defense for out of contract violation of copyrights and neighboring rights.”(monograph in Russian)-Baku,”Adilogly”-2007.
- “Some problematic questions of civil responsibility and remedies of defense for out of contract violation of copyrights and neighboring rights.”, Minsk, “Xodr”, 2005;