- Harvard Kennedy School, Senior Executive Program in National and International Security, Awarded a fellowship by the Kokkalis Program on Southeastern and East-Central Europe at the Harvard Kennedy School.
- China Executive Leadership Academy Pudong (CELAP), Executive Leadership Development Program for Senior Foreign Officials.
- Middlebury College, B.A. (cum laude) in Political Science (Political Philosophy and International Relations). Awarded the Julian E. and Melba Jarrett Prize for Excellence in the Study of Political Philosophy, Law and American Government.
Damjan Krnjević Mišković has served as a senior political strategist, diplomatic adviser, and crisis counselor at both international and national levels. He came to ADA University from Belgrade, Serbia, serving as Executive Director of the Center for International Relations and Sustainable Development (CIRSD) and Editor of its journal Horizons. Former appointments include: Senior Special Advisor to the President of the UN General Assembly; Senior Adviser and Chief Speechwriter to Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Serbia; Head of Planning and Analysis in the Presidential Administration of the Republic of Serbia; Special Adviser to the President of the Republic of Serbia; Fellow in European Studies at the Nixon Center (now Center for the National Interest); Managing Editor of The National Interest; and Adjunct Professor of Political Science at Assumption College.
- “Back with A Vengeance: The Return of Rough and Tumble Geopolitics,” forthcoming in Orbis 65:1 (Winter 2021).
- “Great Power Populism” (co-author Nikolas Gvosdev), The National Interest 167 (May/June 2020).
- “The United Nations in the Age of Sustainable Development” (see also here) (co-author Jeffrey Sachs, Vuk Jeremić, et al.), Office of the President of the UN General Assembly, 9 September 2013 and The Economic and Social Review, 45:2 (Summer 2014).
- “The Politics of the Afterlife in Plato’s Gorgias,” in Nalin Ranasinghe (ed.) Logos and Eros: Essays in Honor of Stanley Rosen (St. Augustine Press, 2006).
- “Kurds should not let language deepen divisions” (co-author Nikolas Gvosdev), Financial Times, 16 November 2004.
- “The Great Liberator” (eulogy for Ronald Reagan), National Review Online, 4 June 2004.
- “Kristallnacht in Kosovo,” National Review Online, 19 March 2004.
- “Review of Christopher Kelly, Rousseau as Author,” Review of Metaphysics 57:4 (March 2004).
- “Obituary: Alija Izetbegovic, 1925-2003,” The National Interest Online, 22 October 2003.
- “Review of Stanley Rosen, The Elusiveness of the Ordinary” (co-author Khalil Habib), Review of Metaphysics 56:4 (June 2003).
- “Le Kosovo et les Lumières: Périls de la construction d’une nation,” Commentaire, no. 102 (Summer 2003).
- “Liberalism at its Best” (on Raymond Aron), Weekly Standard, vol. 8, no. 13 (9 December 2002).
- “Pierre Manent and the New First Philosophy of Politics,” Perspectives on Political Science 31:3 (Summer 2002).
- “The Conflict in Kosovo,” Society 39:6 (September/October 2002).
- “Révolution prudente en Serbie,” Commentaire, no. 97 (Spring 2002).
- “Reconciliation in Bosnia and the Phenomenology of A Little People: The Serbs, Europe and the Liberation of Our Future Liberty,” Journal of Ecumenical Studies 39: 1-2 (January 2002).
- “Serbia’s Prudent Revolution,” Journal of Democracy 12:3 (July 2001).
- “L’avenir du petit people serbe,” Commentaire, no. 89 (April 2000).