Legal Professions and Studies
Earning his SJD (Doctor of Juridical Studies) in comparative constitutional law from the Central European University, Dr. Gadirov’s publications research individual criminal liability in international criminal law, as well as various aspects of fundamental rights. Dr. Gadirov’s research interests include constitutional and international public law, fundamental rights, interdisciplinary approaches to law and legal philosophy.
|Joined ADA||January, 2015|
- “Causal Responsibility in International Criminal Law”, 15 International Criminal Law Review 970-987 (2015);
- “Collective Intentions and Individual Criminal Responsibility in International Criminal Law”, in "Pluralism in International Criminal Law", Oxford University Press, 2014;
- “Principle of Legal Pluralism and Militant Democracy”, in "Islam in Europe: Emerging Legal Issues – Critical Views", Ashgate Publishing Britain, 2012;
- “Azerbaijan”, Encyclopedia of Law and Religion, Brill Online, 2015 .
- When is a Criminal Prohibition of Genocide Denial Justified? Lessons from Perinçek Case, Int’l J. Const. L. Blog, Dec. 11, 2015, at http://www.iconnectblog.com/2015/11/when-is-a-criminal-prohibition-of-genocide-denial-justified-lessons-from-perincek-case.