Associate Professor, Rector’s Delegate for Grants & Research Promotion
|Joined ADA||July, 2008|
- Valiyev A., Valiyeva, E. (2021). "End of the War, But No Peace". In F. Ismailzade & D. Krnjević Mišković (Eds.), Liberated Karabakh: Policy Perspectives by the ADA University Community (pp. 167-185). ADA University Press.
- Valiyev, Anar; Mamishova, Narmina. (2019) “Azerbaijan’s Foreign Policy Toward Russia Since Independence: Compromise Achieved”. Southeast European And Black Sea Studies, Vol 19, issues 1, (5-year impact factor (SSCI) – 1.076)
- Valiyev, Anar; Huseynova, Hajar et.al (2017). ''Do Citizens of Former Soviet Union Trust State Institutions and Why: The Case of Azerbaijan''. Communist and Post-Communist Studies, volume 50, issue 3
- Koch, Natalie; Valiyev, Anar; Khairul Hazmi (2017). “Mosques as monuments: An inter-Asian perspective on monumentality and religious landscapes”, Cultural Geographies, volume 24, issue 3
- Valiyev, Anar and Koch, Natalie. (2016). ''Urban boosterism in closed contexts: Spectacular urbanization and second-tier mega-events in three Caspian capitals'', Eurasian Geography and Economics, Vol. 56, No. 5, 575–598
- Valiyev, Anar; Valehli, Fikrat (2021). COVID-19 and Azerbaijan: Is the System Resilient Enough to Withstand the Perfect Storm?, Problems of Post-Communism, DOI: 10.1080/10758216.2021.1920840