The Washington Center of ADA University is excited to host its first workshop, titled ‘Artificial Intelligence Day’, which will take place on August 21 at 10.00 (Washington time), 18.00 (Baku time).
The workshop will feature conversations run by ADA Visiting professors, Samir Rustamov and Jamal Hasanov.
The panel sessions will bring together:
- Sanjar Ahmadov, Director of Engineering at eBrevia
- Khayyam Guliyev, Software Engineer at Google
- Sarkhan Badirli, PhD student in Machine Learning at Purdue University
- Jafar Jafarli, ML Engineer at Uber
- Altın Shukurlu, Software Engineer at Google.
It will be a very interesting day and the first of many workshops at the Washington Center of ADA University!
Link to join: