ADA University has already announced the results of admission interviews of graduate programs, and started online registration. Admitted students to ADA master-degree programs may complete the registration process till July 19, 2020.
All accepted students are required to submit scanned documents by e-mail listed below:
• Printed, signed and scanned ADA University Student Contract
• Receipt of deposit payment. Students with social status or awarded with scholarship, are required to pay 750 AZN; students without a scholarship are required to pay first-semester tuition and student fee as a non-refundable deposit
• Scan of the military ticket (if applicable)
• Scan of your marriage certificate (if you have a surname change)
• Bachelor’s diploma and diploma supplement
Since senior students of universities are still completing their bachelor's degree, they are required to submit a document from university before August 1, 2020, confirming that they have graduated. Those students, who have submitted their diploma and diploma supplement as part of their online application, are not required re-submit them.
Students must send the scans of required documents before 6 p.m. (Baku time) on July 19, 2020, to Pinar Majidova (email@example.com).
For more information or questions, please contact at (+994 50) 256 99 06.