My fields of interest are Game Theory, Mechanism Design, Decision Theory, and Auction Theory. My teaching motto was always the following quote by the brilliant Albert Einstein: “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
|Joined ADA||June, 2012|
- “Paths to stability for college admissions with budget constraint”, International Journal of Game Theory Vol 46(3), pages 879-890;
- “Incentives in landing slot problems” (with James Schummer), Journal of Economic Theory, Vol 170, pages 29-55;
- “Stability and incentives for college admissions with budget constraints”, Theoretical Economics, Vol 11(2), (May 2016), pages 735-756;
- “House allocation when construction schedule is unpredictable” (with Siwei Chen), Mathematical Social Sciences, Vol 81, (May 2016), pages 29-37;
- “Stability and strategy-proofness for college admission problem with eligibility criterion” (with Siwei Chen), Review of Economic Design, Vol 19, (March 2015), pages 47-66;
- “A characterization of the uniform rule based on new robustness properties” (with Siwei Chen), Mathematical Social Sciences, Vol 71 (September 2014), pages 80-85.