Dean, Associate Professor
We prepare professionals of Public and International Affairs at the most diverse school of ADA University right in the heart of exciting and multicultural environment of Baku, the meeting point of East and West. In a globalized world, where borders keep wading away in all senses, we guide our students to develop deep understanding of multifaceted nature of local and global affairs. We inspire our graduates to appreciate, respect and thrive in diversity with emotional intelligence. We encourage them to collaborate to share – both governance and responsibility.
|Joined ADA||July, 2008|
- Valiyev, Anar; Huseynova, Hajar et.al (2017). ''Do Citizens of Former Soviet Union Trust State Institutions and Why: The Case of Azerbaijan''. Communist and Post-Communist Studies, volume 50, issue 3
- Koch, Natalie; Valiyev, Anar; Khairul Hazmi (2017). “Mosques as monuments: An inter-Asian perspective on monumentality and religious landscapes”, Cultural Geographies, volume 24, issue 3
- Valiyev, Anar and Koch, Natalie. (2016). ''Urban boosterism in closed contexts: Spectacular urbanization and second-tier mega-events in three Caspian capitals'', Eurasian Geography and Economics, Vol. 56, No. 5, 575–598
- Valiyev, Anar (2014). “The post-Communist growth machine: The case of Baku, Azerbaijan”, Cities 41, pp 45-53,
- Valiyev, Anar (2013). “Baku – City profile”, Cities 31, pp 625-640,