o Visiting PhD Student, Tax Administration Research Centre (TARC), University of Exeter Business School
o Visiting PhD Student, Department of Applied Psychology: Work, Education and Economy, University of Vienna
|Joined ADA||August, 2020|
- Gurbanov, S., Nadirov, O., Gasimova, S., Mukhtarov, E., & Dehning, B. (2023). Testing the twin deficit hypothesis for resource-rich economies in the era of climate change. Applied Economics Letters, 1–6.
- Nadirov, O., & Dehning, B. (2023). Trust in public programmes and distributive (in) justice in taxation. Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, 36(3), 2222307.
- Nadirov, O., Aliyev, K., Dehning, B., Sharifzada, I., & Aliyeva, R. (2021). Life Satisfaction and Tax Morale in Azerbaijan: Mediating Role of Institutional Trust and Financial Satisfaction. Sustainability, 13(21), 12228.
- Aliyev, K., Nadirov, O. & Dehning, B. Income and Life Satisfaction: A ‘Wave Formation’ Framework. Journal of Happiness Studies (2021)
- Nadirov, O., Dehning, B., & Pavelkova, D. (2021). Taxes and the incentive to work under flat and progressive tax systems in Slovakia. Economics and Sociology, 14(2), 40-5
- Aliu, F., Nadirov, O., & Nuhiu, A. (2021). Elements indicating stock price movements: the case of the companies listed on the V4 stock exchanges, Journal of Business Economics and Management, 22(2), 503-517
- Vychytilova, J., Nadirov, O., Pavelkova, D., & Mikeѕka, M. (2020). Risk Reporting Practices of Listed Companies: Cross-Country Empirical Evidence from the Auto Industry. Journal of Competitiveness, 12(4), 161–179.
- Nadirov, O., Vychytilová, J., & Dehning, B. Carbon Taxes and the Composition of New Passenger Car Sales in Europe. Energies 2020, 13(18), 4631.
- Nadirov, O., & Dehning, B. (2020). Tax Progressivity and Entrepreneurial Dynamics. Sustainability, 12(9), 3584.
- Nadirov, O., Dehning, B., & Vychytilova, J. (2019). Climate Change and Rising Income Inequality: Is Ultra-Progressive Tax a Solution? ASERC Journal of Socio-Economic Studies, 2(2), 88-93.
- Nadirov, O., Aliyev, K., & Dehning, B. (2017). To work more or less? The impact of taxes and life satisfaction on the motivation to work in continental and eastern Europe. Economics & Sociology, 10(3), 266-280.
- Nadirov, O., Dehning, B., Aliyev, K., & Minura, I. (2017). Who reacts to income tax rate changes? The relationship between income taxes and the motivation to work: the case of Azerbaijan. Scientific Papers of the University of Pardubice. Series D. Faculty of Economics and Administration, (40), 165-176.
- Aliyev, K., Dehning, B., & Nadirov, O. (2016). Modelling the impact of fiscal policy on non-oil GDP in a resource rich country: Evidence from Azerbaijan. Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, 64(6), 1869-1878.
- Dehning, B., Aliyev, K., & Nadirov, O. (2016). Modelling 'productivity' of budget expenditure items before-and-after the oil boom in a resource-rich country: Evidence from Azerbaijan. International Journal of Economic Research, 13(4), 1793-1806.
- Aliyev, K., & Nadirov, O. (2016). How Fiscal Policy Affects Non-Oil Economic Performance in Azerbaijan? Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2(3), 11-29.
- Aliu, F., & Nadirov, O. (2016). Kosovo banking paradox. Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2(4), 11-22.
- Nadirov, O., & Aliyev, K. (2015). Informality, Tax Evasion and the Quality of Business Environment: Evidence from South Caucasian Countries. European Journal of Business Science and Technology, 1(2), 114-127.
- Suleymanov, E., & Nadirov, O. (2014). Türkiye Örneğinde Enflasyonla Ekonomik Büyüme Arasında İlişki (The Relationship between Inflation and Economic Growth in the Case of Turkey). Journal of Qafqaz University-Economics and Administration, 2(2), 119-125.