- Saqer, Ali, “A Conversation with Alex Callinicos: The Political Economy of the Eurozone Crisis”, Exchanges: The Interdisciplinary Research Journal, 2016 3(2), pp. 138-156.
- Saqer, Ali, Making the Competitiveness Agenda of the State, contracted with the Routledge Review of International Political Economy Series (forthcoming March 2020)
Work in Progress
- ‘Benchmarking National Competitiveness: The Construction of Evidence-Based Policy-Making in the UK’.
- ‘The Davos Hub: Looking beyond the Art of Networking’.
- ‘Nuclear Renaissance in the UK: Hinkley Point C and the British Environmental Citizen’, Co-authored with Dominic Kelly (Warwick).
- ‘The National Origins of Everyday International Competitiveness: The Case of China’; European International Studies Association: A New Hope: Back to the Future, Prague, Czech Republic. September 2018;
- ‘The National Origins of Everyday International Competitiveness: The UK Case’. Paper presented to the International Relations Society, Department of Politics and International Studies at Warwick University. November 2016;
- ‘Competitiveness in Policy Debates: The UK’s Response to Globalisation’, European International Studies Association: Worlds of Violence, Sicily, Italy. September 2015;
- ‘International Competitiveness and Economic Resilience: from Welfare for People to Welfare for Businesses’, International Studies Association-FLACSO: Global and Regional Powers in a Changing World International Studies Association, Buenos Aires, Argentina. July 2014;
- ‘Transnational Rulemaking: A Case of Institutionalised Public Governance?' Theme: Beyond the Ivory Tower: IR and the Real World, British International Studies Association, Birmingham, UK, June 2013.