Assistant Professor, Director of MPA and BAPA Programs
|Joined ADA||August 2019|
- Jumayeva, Lala. 2021. Three Decades of Missed Opportunities.Liberated Karabakh. Policy Perspectives by the ADA University Community, ed. by Fariz Ismailzade and Damjan Krnjević Mišković. Baku: ADA University Press, 77-98.
- Jumayeva, Lala. 2021. Ethnic Minorities and Radicalization in the Caucasus Area. Understanding Radicalization, Terrorism and De-radicalization: Historical, Socio-political and Educational Perspectives from Algeria, Azerbaijan and Italy, ed. by Michelle Brunelli, Calabria: Rubbettino.
- Jumayeva, Lala. 2020. The Three Decades of Missed Opportunities: Was the Second Karabakh War Inevitable? Baku Dialogues 4, no. 2 (Winter): 82-101.
- Jumayeva, Lala, Hayk Smbatyan, Nuriyya Hasanova, and Elen Grigoryan. 2019. Reflections on Scenarios on the Peaceful Resolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict in Armenia and Azerbaijan. Caucasus Edition Journal of Conflict Transformation. Analysis. (December): 122-151.
- Jumayeva, Lala. 2018. Discourses of War and Peace within the Context of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: the Case of Azerbaijan. Caucasus Edition Journal of Conflict Transformation 3, no. 2 (Winter): 105-117.